Sunday, May 3, 2015

Jayne Ava Reveals Bold New Music Video "Something There"

I have already raved about how much I love this song, and now the girl's gone and made a video for it, too. Do I like it? Well hell yes I do! Jayne is one hell of a chick, and she's not going to disappoint those who have been waiting for this. Check out the official video for "Something There."






First off let me once again reiterate that this song is bangin'! I love that she has such a strong voice and is confident enough with it to belt out, and I really like that she's breathing new air into the sort of dead in the water state of electropop these days. This is the song I had been waiting for from 2015. So thank you for that, Jayne.

Now the video completely shocked me. Often times with someone who is doing things on their own, when it comes to music videos they don't really look too wonderful. This is not the case at all. She has a really great team to be able to pull together something like this. The production values are very strong, and the use of a plot skeleton made it very enjoyable from start to finish. Casting for the love interest was perfect, and their relationship portrayed in the video was very much believable.

What really blew me away was one particular part of the video wherein Jayne is dancing and throwing a bit of a fit just feet away from her love interest, but he's not turned around to see. The scene is shown a few times throughout the video, and by the time he turns around she has composed herself and is back to "normal". This is so incredibly relatable that it's not even funny.

"Something There" is a great push forward for this evolving artist. She really is making a great effort, and I whole-heatedly believe she deserves to have everyone's eyes on her for her multitude of talents. The bottom line is the song is on point, the production is on point, and that makeup is to die for (on point). Watch this video, like her Facebook Page, and make sure to give her a further look on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment