Monday, February 2, 2015

Miss Fame of Drag Race Season Seven Interviewed in Drag Queen Magazine

Some of you have pointed out that the interview train has slowed down. Starting with the return, I vowed to get a minimum of one interview a month in, but last month seemed to be lacking. Well that's because I was busy working up a great article for an online magazine about -- you guessed it -- drag queens! For their February issue I got to do the featured interview with Miss Fame, upcoming star from RuPaul's Drag Race season seven!

View the full Magazine here.

In this six page interview, I was able to get up close and personal with Miss Fame. Although I couldn't exactly ask her if she won the show (and with Mama Ru's twists and turns she probably doesn't even know yet), but I did get to find out who she is as a person. It was great to get to to know a contestant before the show begins, giving me a fresh look, and maybe even shining light on a side of her we might not have a chance to see on the show.

But don't stop at my interview! There is also a feature on trans NYC legend (and my good friend) Dina Delicious, as well as an in depth look at covergurl La Voix, known across Britain for her appearance on Britain's Got Talent. This issue has enough to keep it going, but I'm glad I got to help out. Hopefully there will be many more season seven interviews in my future.

I'm calling you out Violet, Katya, and Ginger! (And pretty much the rest of the cast! I love them all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment