Monday, October 29, 2012

Song of the Week - Nice Car! (Shame About Your Penis)

I think this is the first time I've used the word "penis" in a headline before. Oh well. At least I'm not flaunting it or anything, right? It's Pandora Boxx and she's allowed to say what ever the hell she wants. Pandora has been an idol of mine for years now, and she's not slowing down any time soon. Her newest track is sure to have everybody rolling. Check out "Nice Car!"



The song is in that same vein as her first single "Cooter," but features a bit of a different brand of comedy. Instead of longing for lady parts, she's judging your man parts. Yup. Pandora is complaining about how all the guys with nice cars have little wangs. I don't have enough experience to say whether this is true or not, so I'm going to take her word for it. The song features my friend-of-a-friend Shango, who I am very proud of, and glad is getting attention for her hard work now.

What I really like about the song is that Pandora sounds a lot more comfortable with her voice now. This is her third (or fourth if you count the Madonna parody) track she's put out, and she really seems to have the hang of the whole recording thing now. I certainly like her more playful side with "Nice Car", and it offers us a new side to Pandora. Well new-ish.

The song is up on iTunes for grabs. Also check out the video below. I'm sure it's banned from TV, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment